not like you know,
Thinks this is funny :D
Hahahas :)
One uppers are so irritating .
-
Home econs was fun , but did the food that I have a strong dislike for. Ever since that time i ate too many pizzas and was sick for 3 days :( Ewwwwww .
But was quite fun , hated the scraping part. (washing up) We finished class damn late eh , 2.40! Goshhhh, O: Oh yah, then I realised i still can take coffee eh ! :) I drank the cup of iced latte . Nothing (so far) happened to me ! :D Heh , maybe I'm not allergic to it like my mum (Y).
Decided to stop using lah lorh all this (on blog) :)
Unless i really can't control k!
-
So we headed to macs after that . Saw alot of people ! Got people from 1j , (about 2/3 of the class was there. They v bonded! :D) , then got phoebe, then got 2g people . Feel like exam is over like that . Superduper happy and high the feeling :) Then some people keep laughing omg ! O: Within 10 seconds will laugh again one . Gosh, seriously! Then some people donated us (seemingly) poisonous fries. LOL, looks suspicious . So in the end didnt eat. Hoho :)
Sarah and me celebrated our wedding today! :D :D HAAHAS ! We walked down from mac there, we take one step down , then one note of the wedding song :D So funny k! :) Then the overhead bridge we also do the same :) Behind dk got who keep screaming! :O Hahhas, then we hurryhurry run :D We married like 173819273197238917291 years ago (yes i'm that old yet i look like i'm not so old, not bad right! :D) . Just wanted to let more people know about our marriage (quoted from sarah.)
Took 197 home :) Shuper girl LOLOLOL :D .
No jacelyn , don't get agitated! :) I like the ohohohoh part ! :)
Almost started on emo subject again (here.) .
Hais :( Must really treasure the times tgt .
[EDIT]
I CHANGED PLAYLISTTTTTTTTTT!
HAHAHHAS I'M GNA BE A CRAZY SPASTIC KPOP FANGIRL ! (WAVES FLAG)
Big Bang, Super Junior, SNSD, 2NE1, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, Wonder Girls, 2PM, SS501! <3
Will add more songs next time :D
(BTW, SNSD IS HAWWWWWWWWT!)
[/EDIT]
One Upper
An annoying person who responds to hearing someone else’s experience or problem by immediately telling a similar story about themselves with a much more fantastic (or terrible) outcome.
Example:
Person: I got to meet James Hetfield before the concert and I got his autograph.
One Upper: Yeah, well my cousin knows the head of security for Metallica, and he got us front row tickets to the show and then we went backstage and met the whole group. Then they invited us back to their hotel room and we partied with them all night.
Person: I have a a dislocated knee.
One Upper: Yeah, well last summer I broke my leg in four places and had to have a steel pin inserted. I also had to have surgery done on my knee to repair the torn ligaments. I was on crutches for almost two months.
Hahahas :)
One uppers are so irritating .
-
Home econs was fun , but did the food that I have a strong dislike for. Ever since that time i ate too many pizzas and was sick for 3 days :( Ewwwwww .
But was quite fun , hated the scraping part. (washing up) We finished class damn late eh , 2.40! Goshhhh, O: Oh yah, then I realised i still can take coffee eh ! :) I drank the cup of iced latte . Nothing (so far) happened to me ! :D Heh , maybe I'm not allergic to it like my mum (Y).
Decided to stop using lah lorh all this (on blog) :)
Unless i really can't control k!
-
So we headed to macs after that . Saw alot of people ! Got people from 1j , (about 2/3 of the class was there. They v bonded! :D) , then got phoebe, then got 2g people . Feel like exam is over like that . Superduper happy and high the feeling :) Then some people keep laughing omg ! O: Within 10 seconds will laugh again one . Gosh, seriously! Then some people donated us (seemingly) poisonous fries. LOL, looks suspicious . So in the end didnt eat. Hoho :)
Sarah and me celebrated our wedding today! :D :D HAAHAS ! We walked down from mac there, we take one step down , then one note of the wedding song :D So funny k! :) Then the overhead bridge we also do the same :) Behind dk got who keep screaming! :O Hahhas, then we hurryhurry run :D We married like 173819273197238917291 years ago (yes i'm that old yet i look like i'm not so old, not bad right! :D) . Just wanted to let more people know about our marriage (quoted from sarah.)
Took 197 home :) Shuper girl LOLOLOL :D .
No jacelyn , don't get agitated! :) I like the ohohohoh part ! :)
Almost started on emo subject again (here.) .
Hais :( Must really treasure the times tgt .
[EDIT]
I CHANGED PLAYLISTTTTTTTTTT!
HAHAHHAS I'M GNA BE A CRAZY SPASTIC KPOP FANGIRL ! (WAVES FLAG)
Big Bang, Super Junior, SNSD, 2NE1, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, Wonder Girls, 2PM, SS501! <3
Will add more songs next time :D
(BTW, SNSD IS HAWWWWWWWWT!)
[/EDIT]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home