the tiring process
History was enlightening, and funny :)
If only she taught the topic on China .
Up to now, I still don't understand China ! And there's only 4 lessons left w her .
:(
Shall seek help from someone .
Off to mug for chem .
I've been mugging so often i want to hurl already luh! :(
SWIMMING TMR! :D
[edit] As in , mugged ytd for stupid geog and maths, then now science (faint), then next is english . Then eoys coming, mug more ! Sianzzzzzzzzzxc [/edit] (to corliss actually :D)
POKES BACK!
If only she taught the topic on China .
Up to now, I still don't understand China ! And there's only 4 lessons left w her .
:(
Shall seek help from someone .
Off to mug for chem .
I've been mugging so often i want to hurl already luh! :(
SWIMMING TMR! :D
[edit] As in , mugged ytd for stupid geog and maths, then now science (faint), then next is english . Then eoys coming, mug more ! Sianzzzzzzzzzxc [/edit] (to corliss actually :D)
POKES BACK!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home