Wednesday, October 14, 2009

insecurity.

I think i'm v insecure, and i hate feeling this way luh. It brings about feelings of anger, jealousy, and uneasiness. And many more that i just dk how to describe .

Oh well, have to deal with it, and as soon as possible.

-

Results were better than i expected. Thought i would fail. I wouldn't act humble, or be arrogant, so i'll speak the truth. It definitely brought up my hopes of getting the laptop, and itouch :} . But there's still a long way to go in revealing the results . Just hope its all smooth sailing from now. Reallyreally feel that i've screwed up my maths p2. I forgot how to do trigo ):

Anyway, all we can do now is pray hard and sit tight.
2 more weeks is all we have left :( We should not be brooding over results in this precious amount of time left. Separation is closer that we think. Damn.

-

Today assembly was damn omg . Got wayang kulit then after that was like some dance. The prince can exchange w the king lorh. The prince is so much more older than the king, ridiculous not! LOL, then the prince actions also quite gay uh . LOL. Then the most scary part is the stupid gorilla come out. At first it come out, i was like 'Oh shit'. Then after that was okay, 'cause I thought the stupid gorilla wouldn't come out again. Who knew , it entered, and then came out again! DAMN SCARY LUH. It totally went down the stage and towards the 2a there one. The people around there totally screamed, 'cause it pounced near them. I would've screamed the loudest if i was there. Was v scared it run up to our here. Heng it never, good gorilla. :}

Then it died. So i was v happy and all 'cause not scary alr. End up still got another stupid vampire or demon or whatever. Then was damn scared, lucky never come down LOL :D I was already screaming in my mind already . Imagine if it came up to 2i there. I will be running away LOL :D

K that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home