Saturday, September 5, 2009

FROG ):

I heart bigbang :)

-

Today was okay i guess.
Doesnt even feel as if it was the last day of the term, and tomorrow is holidays.
See what stress does to us :( !
It ruin our brains and we turn into unfeeling automatons.

Blahhhhz, home econ curry was nice :)
I like spicy stuff !

Cca was okay, practiced like some crazy person.
Practice practice practice. First time (maybe?) not so slack ley.
Hahahs, i can't stand the hua yin all that lah D:
I can't do at such a quick tempo. Blaaah :\

Had teacher day celebration and all .
Clapclap, cheer, that's all . O:

Went home w wenxin and liuhan.
So coooool lah we all 3.5 :) So qiao3.
So we talktalktalk then reach je, took mrt home.
Wenxin and liuhan are v funny people :)
Super cute lah they :D

So when i was walking home,
A stupid frog, yes frog mind you, suddenly jumped out in front of me.
Not on my shoes of course . Or else i cfm scream one.
Is right in front of me, then i still there blurblur wondering what the hell is jumping.
Or did i imagine that?

End up is really a freaking frog!
I walk few more steps then realise how close it was to me O:
Then i started freaking out .---.

Frogs are disgusting slimy creatures ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home