Fml!
Hello ,
Like srsly, fmllllll! :(
Expectations, and more .
I'm expected to be nice, for some reason i've been kept in the dark to . Why ? Bcos i'm usually so nice, happy and cheerful thus I'm supposed to be happy, cheerful, and nice (forver!) ?
Hello world, fyi, i'm a person that have feelings too . I'm not a bloody stupid automaton or some shit that dont feel anything for anything . If you really want to know, I get jealous too, i get angry, i get sad, i feel left out, and what's more, i feel depressing to the people around me (due to my constant complaining) :(
Know what?
Maybe i'm not as perfect as what people presume me to be after all .
I just don't show my insecurities, bcos when you show them to people, you're the most vulnerable . Why ? Bcos then, they will know where to hurt you . Dont blame me for not being trusting .
(Peaceout. -twist-)
P.S. No offence meant, it's just a self-reflection . Heart :)
Like srsly, fmllllll! :(
Expectations, and more .
I'm expected to be nice, for some reason i've been kept in the dark to . Why ? Bcos i'm usually so nice, happy and cheerful thus I'm supposed to be happy, cheerful, and nice (forver!) ?
Hello world, fyi, i'm a person that have feelings too . I'm not a bloody stupid automaton or some shit that dont feel anything for anything . If you really want to know, I get jealous too, i get angry, i get sad, i feel left out, and what's more, i feel depressing to the people around me (due to my constant complaining) :(
Know what?
Maybe i'm not as perfect as what people presume me to be after all .
I just don't show my insecurities, bcos when you show them to people, you're the most vulnerable . Why ? Bcos then, they will know where to hurt you . Dont blame me for not being trusting .
(Peaceout. -twist-)
P.S. No offence meant, it's just a self-reflection . Heart :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home